- VQ Country Wine, 375ml. A family business growing their own and sourcing local Forest of Dean produce for their range of country wines. Popular at local food fairs and festivals, we are proud to include them in our glorious Galore Hamper.
- Jolter Press, Browns Apple Cider, 500ml. A medium sweet sparkling cider from this Mitcheldean craft cider producer. Characterful applies to the cider as well as the producers. Check out their link on our producers’ page for a treat of a read.
- Ragmans Farm, Rapple, 750ml. Organic apple juice blended with raspberries produces this medium sweet juice with a twist.
- Ethical Addictions, 35g. Directly traded coffee from this Gloucester company means the producers receive a better deal for their produce and their communities. Great taste too ! Replaces biscuits in the image.
- Artisan Kitchen, Strawberry Apple Vanilla Jam, 200g. Multi award winning Gloucester producer, Sarah Churchill, conjours up another fabulous flavour filled jam.
- Beetroot & Horseradish Chutney, 300g. Another imaginative preserve from Paddock House, with beetroot and horseradish grown in the Cotswolds. This rich, earthy chutney has a kick of horseradish and goes well with distinctive cheeses such as mature cheddar and stilton.
- Artisan Kitchen, Raspberry & Chocolate Jam, 200g. Mouth-watering memories of summer raspberries, combined with the warming comfort of chocolate for your croissant on chilly days.
- Yum Yum Chocolatier, Belgian Chocolate Truffles, 125g. A delicious mix of milk, dark and white chocolate truffles from the beautiful Stroud valleys. Our selection includes Dark Raspberry, 80% Dark Delight, Milk Salted Caramel, Milk Lavender, White Lemon and Milk Coconut Caramel.
Allergy Advice – Some of these products may contain allergens eg eggs, soya, milk, nuts, mustard, etc or be made on premises handling these ingredients. For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.