Gloucestershire Orchard Goodies
- Day’s Cottage, Single Variety Pure Apple Juice, 750ml. One of the most popular of our heritage varieties, Ashmead’s Kernel provides a flavourful taste of real juice from one of Gloucestershire’s foremost, and award winning, traditional orchard producers.
- Ragman’s Lane Farm, Rapple Juice, 330ml. A blend of organic apples and raspberries produce a refreshing alternative to straight apple juice. Ragman’s Lane Farm manages its 60 acres along organic principles, helping to preserve the diversity of traditional orchards.
- Artisan Kitchen, Blaisdon Red Plum Jam, 200g. The famous Blaisdon Red plums from the village on the River Severn were regarded as the best jam making variety for many years. They fell out of fashion, but fast forward to 2014 and with the help of the Gloucestershire Orchard Trust, Artisan Kitchen scooped three prestigious Great Taste Awards – 3 Gold Stars, Top 50 Foods and Best Small Artisan Producer of the Year.
- Paddock House, Quince Membrillo, 120g. The distinct light, fragrant taste of quince makes this set fruit the perfect accompaniment to your cheese board.
- Ethical Addictions, Brazilian Rainforest or Machare Kilimanjaro Ground Coffee, 30g. Directly traded coffee from this Gloucester based company ensures greater benefit to the producers and their communities. Coffee tastes good too ! This replaces the biscuits in the illustration.
- Chocolate Tree, Belgian Chocolate Gloucester Old Spot Pig, 55g. Gloucester Old Spot pigs were traditionally found foraging in orchards, so our chocolate piggy is welcome in this Orchard Goodies bag too.
Allergy Advice – Some of these products may contain allergens eg eggs, soya, milk, nuts, mustard, etc or be made on premises handling these ingredients. For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.