Gloucestershire Orchard Tipples
- VQ Country Wine, 375ml. A family business growing their own, and sourcing local, Forest of Dean produce for their range of country wines. Popular at local food fairs and festivals, we are proud to include either their Redcurrant, Elderberry or Sloe wine
- Severn Cider, Medium Sparkling Cider, 500ml. An award winning blend of traditional cider fruit from local orchards that provides a roundness and depth of flavour.
- Jolter Press, Blakeney Red Perry, 500ml. You can see the pink blush in this perry made from Blakeney Red pears, picked within ten miles of the producers at Jolter Press. A real treat of a craft perry, bursting with flavour.
- Artisan Kitchen, Blackcurrant and Sloe Gin Jam, 200g. Home made sloe gin is added to the fruitiness of blackcurrants to create another fabulous combination from this multi-award winning Gloucester kitchen.
- Artisan Kitchen, West Country Cider Seville Orange Marmalade, 200g. We saved this one from the Cider Special Hamper Bag (not sure it really complements pickled eggs) but as a Worlds Original Marmalade Gold Winner, it will be just perfect for your toast.
- Yum Yum Chocolatier, Belgian Chocolate Truffles, 125g. A delicious mix of milk, dark and white chocolate truffles from the beautiful Stroud valleys. Given this Hamper Bag’s theme our selection has to include includes Dark Delight, Dark Cointreau, Dark Minty Rum, Milk Whisky, White Baileys and White Champagne.
Allergy Advice – Some of these products may contain allergens eg eggs, soya, milk, nuts, mustard, etc or be made on premises handling these ingredients. For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.