- VQ Country Wine, 375ml. A family business growing their own and sourcing local Forest of Dean produce for their range of country wines. Popular at local food fairs and festivals, we are pleased to offer either Sloe, Elderberry or Redcurrant.
- Day’s Cottage, Single Variety Pure Apple Juice, 750ml. One of the most popular of our heritage varieties, Ashmead’s Kernel provides a flavourful taste of real juice from one of Gloucestershire’s foremost, award winning, traditional orchard producers. They share their expertise through workshops at their wonderful orchards between Gloucester and Stroud.
- Ragmans Farm, Rapple, 750ml. Organic apple juice blended with raspberries produces this sweet and tasty juice with a twist . Ragmans Lane, from the Forest of Dean, uses sustainable farming practices to regenerate the land, runs educational courses and brings you award winning organic juices.
- Barnes & Adams, Tyndale Gold Cider, 500ml. A lightly sparkling, medium dry cider. A quality product from Barnes & Adams which is crisp, refreshing and golden. Named after the Tyndale Monument which overlooks many of the traditional orchards from which the apples are picked.
- Stroud Brewery, Organic Ales, 500ml. A craft brewery using whole hops and Cotswold grown organic malting barley to produce their award winning beers. One of their best bitters or mulled porter features among Godzilla’s goodies.
- Jolter Press, Browns Apple Cider, 500ml. A medium sweet sparkling cider from this Mitcheldean craft cider producer. Characterful applies to the cider as well as the producers.
- Ragged Stone, Cider, 330ml. This independent producer uses a variety of traditional cider apples including Yarlington Mill, Kingston Black and Herefordshire Redstreak, to produce a light medium sparkling cider. The apples are sourced from orchards brought back to life on the Bromsberrow estate, just on the edge of Gloucestershire.
- Severn Cider, Medium Sparkling Perry, 330ml. This light, sparkling perry is made mainly from Blakeney Red pears. The pears originate from the village of Blakeney, just up the road from Severn Cider on the west bank of the river.
- Jolter Press, Blakeney Red Perry, 500ml. Our second perry, full of flavour from the Jolter Press, provides you with some seasonal fun comparing the two. Also made from Blakeney Red Pears, apparently also used as dye for soldiers’ khaki uniforms.
- Purely Pickled Quail Eggs, Posh Bites, 195g. This unique Gloucestershire company, headed by Sue, produces an amazing variety of pickled egg flavours. Using British free range eggs our choice for this hamper is the lightly-spiced, sharp, fruity flavour of Champagne-Ardenne vinegar pickled quails eggs. A dainty dish and truly delicious.
- Paddock House, Kashmir Chutney, 300g. The perfect companion for cheeses and cold meats, this traditional aromatic chutney, is packed with apples, dates and raisins and a hint of spice.
- Artisan Kitchen, Gloucester Rowells Plum Jam, 200g. A rare plum found in a Frampton orchard on the banks of the River Severn. The multi-award winning Artisan Kitchen produces another Taste of the West Gold winner with this delicious, dark, rich fruity plum jam.
- Paddock House, Quince Membrillo, 120g. The distinct light, fragrant taste of quince makes this set fruit the perfect accompaniment to your cheese board.
- Artisan Kitchen, Pink Grapefruit Ginger Marmalade, 200g. Sweet and zesty with a hint of ginger, this marmalade will perk up your palette on your morning toast.
- Ethical Addictions, Machare Kilimanjaro and Brazilian Rainforest Coffee, 2 x 100g. This high grade coffee for your cafetiere is sourced directly by Gloucester based Ethical Addictions. Through direct trade a higher percentage of the price is kept by the producers. The Brazilian is a South American special, smooth and rich with a creamy, nutty and sweet aftertaste.
- Yum Yum Chocolatier, Handmade Belgium Chocolate Truffles, 125g. Exquisite mouth-watering mix of milk, dark and white chocolate truffles from the beautiful Stroud valleys. Our selection includes Dark Delight, Dark Cointreau, Milk Whisky, Dark Minty Rum, White Baileys and White Champagne.
- Chocolate Tree, Belgian Chocolate Gloucester Old Spot Pig, 55g. Our favourite Gloucester Old Spot pig.
- Chocolate Tree, Belgian Chocolate Cotswold Sheep, 35g. To keep our piggy company, we’ve brought a chocolate pal down from the Cotswold Hills.
Contents may vary slightly from illustration.
Allergy Advice – Some of these products may contain nuts, milk and soya or be made on premises handling these ingredients. For details of ingredients, please contact email@example.com.