- Jolter Press, Browns Apple Cider, 500ml. A medium sweet sparkling cider from this Forest of Dean craft cider producer. Characterful applies to the cider as well as the producers. Check out their link on our producers’ page for a treat of a read.
- Ragged Stone, Cider, 330ml. This independent producer uses a variety of traditional cider apples including Yarlington Mill, Kingston Black and Herefordshire Redstreak, to produce a light medium sparkling cider. The apples are sourced from orchards brought back to production on the Bromsberrow estate, just on the edge of Gloucestershire.
- Severn Cider, Medium Sparkling Perry, 330ml. This light, sparkling perry is made mainly from Blakeney Red pears. The pears originate from the village of Blakeney, just up the road from Severn Cider on the west bank of the river.
- Jolter Press, Blakeney Red Perry, 500ml. Our second perry, from the Jolter Press, provides some wassailing fun comparing the two. Also made from Blakeney Red Pears, apparently used as dye for soldiers’ khaki uniforms.
- Chocolate Tree, Belgian Chocolate Gloucester Old Spot Pig, 55g. Gloucester Old Spot pigs were traditionally found foraging in orchards, so our chocolate piggy is welcome to join the Wassail.
Allergy Advice – Some of these products may contain allergens eg eggs, soya, milk, nuts, mustard, etc or be made on premises handling these ingredients. For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.